Shelley Public School

Education through industry

Telephone02 9622 8359


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Children may enter Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year if they turn five before 31 July of that year. Application for Enrolment forms are available from the school office and must be returned completed and accompanied by the following documentary support:

  • Proof of Age (Birth Certificate or valid Passport)
  • Immunisation Certificate (available from your doctor)
  • Proof of residence (bank statement, electricity or other account addressed to your home)
  • In the case of migrating families – Proof of Australian Citizenship or Visa details as per Passport

Prior to the end of the year, prospective Kindergarten students are invited to attend a series of Information and Orientation mornings when they can meet their teacher, become familiar with their classroom as well as meet and spend some time with their “buddy”. The “Buddy” system is part of the Peer Support Program, where an older student is paired with a Kindergarten student as a special friend to offer help and support during the Kinder student’s first year of school.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.